Wednesday, April 18, 2007

busy busy

Goodness. I've been busy lately. I need to do some quick and dirty edits and post some pics that have been floating around in piles all over the place (or on memory cards, whatever).

On another note...Today I decided that I need to get back into painting. It's been a long time since I've painted. It's been a long time since I've done anything really artsy like I used to. I'm talkin' whip out the paints and pencils and charcoals and get back into real traditional old school methods.

Maybe I'll post some of my old drawings. I should do that. No I will do that. Okay. I've made a commitment. I'll post some old drawings. I need to do a pencil portrait of my sweet Jon. I was pretty good at those back in the day. They took three days to finish--and I'm talking 8-10 hour stretches of nothing but drawing--but they were nice.