Sunday, July 22, 2007

Meghan's Place - June 2007

Gorgeous gorgeous. My favorite shot from this series. Love the Elmo. He brings out the red pillow on the left & complements the green. The triangular composition is really nice too--and that missing #6. Love it.
Wish everyone could see and feel that bedspread up close. Light, soft, and airy. Really pretty, too. Definitely wouldn't mind having one.
Reminiscent of and better than my last kitchen picture from a few years ago (never posted). Bothers me that I cut off the edge of the sink. Ah well.
This was really cool. Wish I could've captured what it looked like in real life. Couldn't quite get it though.
I love Meghan's desk area. That name plate is awesome. I should've moved the chair over to the right, probably would've looked more balanced that way. Oh well, live and learn.
What gorgeous purses! I didn't know you had so many unique bags!
The sun was pretty much hidden for much of the shoot but towards the end some glorious late afternoon sun shone through and I just had to capture the room as it was all aglow with the golden light.
Thanks so much for letting me photograph your unique room! and thanks for cooking the always delicious white shells and cheddar. Um, so good....