Sunday, September 21, 2008

Portland Cityfest 2008 w/Chris Tomlin

I'm a month late in posting the pics from our time at Portland Cityfest on August 22, 2008. I wanted to see the amazingly talented Chris Tomlin since I've never seen him in person before. What excitement when he finally took the stage and sung his well-known and inspiring songs.
Below: No Tomlin concert would be complete without "How Great is our God". Which he expertly sang. He's sounds just as good live.
Below: "Your Grace is Enough"

I love watching the crowds huddle after events. All the little groups.
A shot of legs and feet. Ever since my talented friend, Justin Clemons, shared with me his affinity for shooting feet, I've started noticing legs and feet too...Thanks, Justin, for letting me jump on the bandwagon. I promise not to take feet photos as cool as yours.