Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spinach & Goat Cheese Phyllo Triangles


Good grief. With all the recipes I've been trying lately my beach bod is fast disappearing. The lemon ricotta muffins I made were quite scrumptious, but not something I'd make all the time. These spinach triangles, however, are absolutely a winner. Most recipes call for feta cheese but I used plain goat cheese from the fabulous Costco (such a fantastic price for goat cheese!)

I've made them 3 or 4 times in the last month (that's a lot for me). I even got a "Those are really good" from my fantastic & hardworking husband. Which I don't hear often, though not because I'm a horrendous cook, it's just that I'm not the healthiest cook around...(wink!)

These keep in the fridge and re-heat really well. With that said, I give these ultra-savory spinach & goat cheese phyllo triangles Two Forks Up.