Friday, November 21, 2008

Styling Pasta: Round 2

Whole grain pasta with asparagus, zucchini, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.

Ever since I saw a cover this summer from Real Simple magazine featuring spaghetti on a red background, I've been on a semi-mission to learn how to style spaghetti. I say semi-mission because I only try my hand at styling spaghetti when I make it for dinner. And, pasta's not the easiest thing to style as far as I'm concerned, so I actually didn't attempt it until last month. Needless to say, my first attempt was...well, not so good. The above photo is my second attempt. I've got a ways to go before I figure out how to wrestle spaghetti, but the good news is that at least it looked a lot better than my first try. And, it tasted a heck of a lot better than the other spaghetti dish I made. ;)